Sorry, this job has expired.
401K / Retirement plan
If you share our passion for creating great customer experiences and are excited to be well rewarded for doing so, Renewal by Andersen is the place for you! Let your talents shine as part of a highly energized team that thrives on success.
We are currently looking for experienced Project Managers to add to our Windows’ and Doors’ customer service team.
As the Project Manager (PM) you will be responsible for properly organizing, coordinating and managing company resources throughout the project, from start to finish, providing direction, leadership and guidance to all team members.
We look for leaders who take pride in their work, enjoy inspiring others and value the moments when our customers experience something extraordinary. We’re hard-working, hard-playing, and performance-minded. We solve problems and build relationships.
• High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3-5 years project management experience.
• Customer service experience desired.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Exercise direct supervision over the project, assisting in the planning, coordination and execution of work in order to complete installs in a timely and economical manner with high standards of workmanship.
• Provide timely coaching and mentoring to the Installation team to ensure their personal growth, development, retention and a healthy team environment.
• Finalize bid proposals by completing detailed measurements and scope of work.
• Manage installation team and quality of work.
• Communicate effectively with all involved in project.
• Coordinate efforts of all parties involved including sales personnel, client, warehouse manager and installers.
• Monitor progress of activities on a regular basis.
• Ensure project documents are complete.
• Advise billing department of progress, billing dates and change orders to ensure timely customer invoicing and satisfaction.
• Drive safety planning, set expectations, and manage team performance through job site observations.
• Ability to communicate with peers and homeowners.
• Ability to multi-task and accurately perform a variety of complicated tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to grow and foster relationships.
• Ability to read and understand all project documents and details.
• Must be proficient with computer skills.
• Must be motivated, eager to learn and contribute to a team.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong understanding of project life cycles.
• Working knowledge of hand and power tools.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package & 401(k).
At Renewal by Andersen, you receive the training and support you need to make the most of every opportunity. Become a valued part of the dynamic Renewal by Andersen family and see just how far your entrepreneurial drive can take you.
Renewal by Andersen® is the division of Andersen windows developed strictly for the replacement market. Renewal utilizes state-of-the-art materials that provide outstanding thermal performance, while maintaining the architectural integrity of the home.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.